Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms on which Premium Routing GmbH, Oberfeldstrasse 14, CH-8302 Kloten, Switzerland and Phonovation Limited Ltd, 8 Clarinda Park North, Dun Laoghaire will provide telecommunications services (the "Services") to you. Please contact Premium Routing GmbH on email@example.com.
By using Premium Routing GmbH and Phonovation Limited, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Premium Routing GmbH and Phonovation Limited may vary these terms and conditions at any time.
- Premium Routing GmbH and Phonovation Limited may vary any charges or rates in relation to the Services at any time. You can request details of our prices at any time through our website www.gocall.ie. All prices include VAT. Prices per shortcode will not vary or change but service might require different use of shortcodes.
- 3 Ireland will bill you for services in accordance with the relevant terms, tariffs, rules and charges in force at the time the services are used. All charges are expressed as a rate per minute (but billed in one second increments) - you will be liable to no further charges from us.
- Billing queries must be raised to Phonovation Ltd within 5 days of receipt of invoice.
- Premium Routing GmbH shall use reasonable endeavours to provide the Services to you but it shall not be liable to you if it is prevented, hindered or delayed from providing the Services for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- Premium Routing GmbH does not provide a maintenance service. Premium Routing GmbH intends to endeavour to open access to the service but does not warrant that connection will be possible.
- These terms and conditions shall take effect from 1st February 2010. Premium Routing GmbH may without notice terminate, suspend and / or disconnect the service at any time with effective immediately.
- Services are made available to you on condition that you do not re-supply or resell or otherwise make Services available to any person on an arms-length commercial basis, and that you do not use or allow others to use the Services for any improper or unlawful purpose or in any manner that is offensive or unlawful. You agree to indemnify Premium Routing GmbH and Phonovation Ltd against any claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal costs and expenses) resulting from any such actions in relation to the services provided to you whether engaged in by you or any other people.
- If you have a complaint regarding the services you may contact the Phonovation Ltd Customer Services team.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Irish laws, and Irish courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between the parties.
- These terms and conditions set out the full extent of each party's obligations and liabilities in respect of the Services. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the Services which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated into these terms and conditions, or any collateral contract, Whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is hereby excluded. Neither party shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made to it upon which it relied in entering into these terms and conditions (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and each party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Premium Routing GmbH and Phonovation Limited fully respects your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer to us, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003. We will not provide any such information which you provide to us to third parties and any such information will only be used by us in accordance with the purposes for which you have provided same.